Pages

My First Post!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

This is a very exciting thing happening during a very busy time, I have always wanted to start a blog and now the time has come! Welcome.

So what do you do, you ask? Well I work full time as a Financial Analyst, go to school part time for my MBA, I help out a few hours a week at the family business, and try to devote as much time to my family and loving fiance. (Haven't even accepted the fact that wedding planning will be added to this list shortly!)

On top of all these I still try to find time to do some my favorite things: read, craft, cook, bake, and just create. Also, just started thrifting!

I hope to share my experiences of all the above and I hope others are our there for the ride.

Happy blogging I am so happy to start this.

xo Moumsy

No comments:

Post a Comment