I love to bake. Statement. So much that I will make anything. My family does always say that I make things that even I don't like or eat. The only problem is that they don't mean its because it is inedible it's because I am so picky that I just bake things that they love and I just don't care for.
Doesn't sound like such a bad thing, huh? Especially if you are them...
So this weekend I know I want to bake something but I can't decide what. I am between an apple braid which is the fan favorite but not so much mine. (Weird dislike of apple products. Not the tech kind.) Or...
Funfetti cake batter (baked) donuts. These are so cute and are so easy to make... And I LOVE donuts. So I must decide if I should go with the group's tummy or my own? :)
What would you do?
xo Moumsy
Doesn't sound like such a bad thing, huh? Especially if you are them...
So this weekend I know I want to bake something but I can't decide what. I am between an apple braid which is the fan favorite but not so much mine. (Weird dislike of apple products. Not the tech kind.) Or...
What would you do?
xo Moumsy
No comments:
Post a Comment